Sunday, March 21, 2010

"Come To Me"

I took a break from writing music for about a year so I could further pursue my passion in photography. Recently, I started piano, voice and guitar lessons again so I could really learn to speak the language of music fluently because I have found that through music I am able to speak clearly about the feelings I feel, the dreams I dream, the lovers I love. That my voice isn't just read, but really heard...

"Come To Me" is my newest song that I have written and has been the song I've been in the process of recording the past few days. I'm really excited to post it for you guys to hear and to read your feedback. The track will be available to download for free so everyone can enjoy! Or dislike... But, I'm hoping for the best ;)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe i love it when people cmnt my blog, especially you! <3

    ReplyDelete